[Sca-cooks] Period German menus

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 05:25:09 PST 2007

Greetings,

when working on my own German feast I translated (roughly) the feasts
for the nobility and the banqets for the Burghers. I have webbed the
former but not the latter:

http://tinyurl.com/yppfjj

After looking at all of the menus I thought that these two ranks came
closest to the ranks that it is assumed with the concept of "We are
all lords and ladies"

I purchased my own hardback copy pf Rumpoldt directly from Germany,
and with shipping it came to about $80. I found it using abe books.

The feast I crafted based on these menus is on my website, but you
said you  did not want SCA feasts. If you change your mind let me know
and I will send you a link.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva