[Sca-cooks] Turnips or Rutabagas? lost soups

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 14:19:56 PST 2007

If you check here:

http://www.campbellwellness.com/product-list.asp?brandID=1

you can click on the link to condensed soups, which appears to be a
list of all their currently produced, regular, condensed soup line
(as opposed to the various Chunky Soup, Healthy Request products
neither healthy nor requested, generally ;-)  )

Adamantius

Hmmm, so they still Scotch Broth alrighty - I wonder if I can/need to special order it. I notice they make a soup called Pepper Pot - has anyone ever had this and if so, what isit?

Renata