[Sca-cooks] info request OOP

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:24:12 PST 2007

>What she said.

That was my thought as well. Just use one tomato.
Skin and deseed. Then push through a strainer or
whiz real quick in a food processor or blender.

>If you do not want to use the fresh tomato solution, though, the tomato
>paste would probably be an adequate subsitute.

I think the fresh tomato solution would be better, unless
she decides to use a can of good stewed tomatoes for
something else and take a bit out of that.

The paste, especially the tube paste, would be a little too
powerful for what seems to be called for here.

>niccolo difrancesco

Gunthar