[Sca-cooks] flour experimentation

Carole Smith renaissancespirit2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 20:56:33 PST 2007

That's a good idea.  I was also thinking about Whole Foods and Berkeley Bowl, both of which have bulk flours in bins.  (No labels on the bins, though.)
  Cordelia

Caointiarn <caointiarn1 at bresnan.net> wrote:
  When you are out looking for various flours, check out your neighboring
"Health food" stores. Ones I frequent {past & present} have bins of
various flours and you can purchase what you want {ie: 4 oz of buckwheat
flour} the store people may even be knowledgeable about the protein & such
of their flours.
Caointiarn