[Sca-cooks] blood recipes (was OT Drake's BP)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 12 22:05:36 PST 2007

>> Drakey announced "Now and then my blood pressure jumps up
>> wildly (It's  currenly 245/130)"
>
> I'm fine now... Out of hospital and resting up easy.

Glad to hear that.

>  Again
> it was caused by low blood Potassium levels...
> Stupid blood... Who needs it?

Well usually the critter it was once inside of. However, if you
happen to have some extra lying around, you might consider:
Blood-Soup-art    (12K) 12/26/00    "Polish Black Soup - Czarnina" by
Casamira
                                        Jawjalny, O.L.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Blood-Soup-art.html
blood-dishes-msg  (27K) 10/20/04    Use of blood in period foods.
Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/blood-dishes-msg.html

Stefan
--------