[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP From today's NY Times Food section...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 15 06:38:36 PST 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Yeah, somehow I don't think your wife's a beta anything.  ;o)  At
> least,
> from what I've heard!
> --Maire, who lives with Alpha Chefs in her barony (durned
> professionals!
> can't bring anything to guild night without it getting
> scrutinized! ;o)

Well, I like to bear in mind there's a very small, quite beautiful,
tropical fish called a beta, quite enchanting, really. Of course,
pound for pound, they're one of the most ruthlessly aggressive
carnivores on the planet... my lady wife is nothing like that, of
course...

Adamantius

brioche!" / "If there's no bread, you have to say, let them eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04