[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP From today's NY Times Food section...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Feb 15 07:59:11 PST 2007

Well, guys, to put this into perspective, I make two of Adamantius'
Lady Wife, and he makes two of me. I quite cheerfully make him mad
regularly, but would definitely avoid making HER mad ;-) Fortunately,
she's a very nice person...

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

It's the smith who makes the tools, not the tools who make the smith.