[Sca-cooks] Help from Northshield and/or Calontir- OT

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Mon Feb 19 18:45:40 PST 2007

Well, then according to the map, this friend should check out the Shire
of Heraldshill, http://www.heraldshill.org/, in Mason City, only about
an hour or so away from him. Much closer than Silfren Mere in Rochester,
MN. Seeing that this "friend" lives in Calontir it would at least keep
him playing in his own Kingdom.

Now, it doesn't mean he HAS to play with HeraldsHill, he could certainly
check out both Shires and see which one suits him better. We have that
here in our area, people living not only in our area, but in the city
where the Shire is located, yet they play elsewhere. You gotta go where
you have the most fun.

otsisto wrote:
> This is the Calontir Map
> http://www.calontir.info/seneschal/calontir-map.html
> As you can see it is not by zip codes. :)
> The Calontir Webmaster is a bit busy with mundane work. He has a "test site"
> up until he is able to give full focus to the problem.
> http://www.calontir.info

Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert
http://www.periodfood.blogspot.com