[Sca-cooks] Dietary Fiber?

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 20 12:25:54 PST 2007

Spinach pie, perhaps? (My grandmother used to swear by spinach for her
daily fiber). According to calorieking.com, 1 cup of cooked spinach has 4.3
grams of dietary fiber. Add some raisins or dates, and it's yummier with
even more fiber.

toodles, margaret

--On Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:11 PM -0500 "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus