[Sca-cooks] Dietary Fiber?

Dan Brewer danqualman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:09:17 PST 2007

Psyillum (SP)  whole husks.  You mix it with a little flavoring .  It is the
main ingredient in Metamucil.  It cures what is ailing you.  If it is loose
it binds it.  If it is too solid it provides the lube for it to pass.  Great
stuff. You can also add it to cereal.  Ground golden flax seed, add a
teaspoon to cereal.  As whole seed it provides a little scrubbing action as
it passes.  A good addition to any bread.  Cayenne work to keep me regular.
I take several capsules every day.
Dan in Auburn