[Sca-cooks] Pie in a Pipkin

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:31:18 PST 2007

This is a very funny recipe to Google because it shows up in
some great websites like--  Manitoba's Liquor Mart
http://www.liquormartsonline.com/e/liv-recipes-display.shtml?pfl=recipes-display.param&op2.rf1=230
Food down under
http://fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/recipe.cgi?r=161382
Astray recipes
http://www.astray.com/recipes/?show=Medieval%20italian%20stew%20(pie%20in%20a%20pipkin)
I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing that some don't credit
Robin/Brighid.

Johnnae

I confess I was a little surprised to see such an apparently vague