[Sca-cooks] SCAEldercare

Chawkswrth at aol.com Chawkswrth at aol.com
Sat Feb 24 20:47:18 PST 2007

My apologies for Cross-posting, especially those who will get this several
times over.

Yes, I have created yet another Yahoo Groups E-list. :-)

This is for those of us in the SCA who are raising our Parents and even our
Grandparents.
Those of us who are caring for our older generations face a special challenge
in our modern life, dealing with issues that range from Medicare to handling
finances and taxes. We become so concerned for their care, that we sometimes
need space to blow off steam, or help each other find sources, doctors and ways
to just cope. It also means creatively finding ways of getting in our SCA
Hobby time, around the busy schedule engendered by their care.
 I hope this will be the place for this help.

If you wish to join;

SCAEldercare-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

I have the Group pretty heavily moderated. Please realize that if I do not
recognize the email address, I will be contacting you personally.

Thank you!

Lady Helen Hawksworth

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free email to everyone.