[Sca-cooks] Cheese Poll

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Feb 7 02:02:31 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
Where dose the best Cheese come from (chose from the following list)?
United States
England
France
Italy
Switzerland
Spain
Holland
Other

Answer: all the above. Depends if it is a hard, medium or soft cheese. Types
of cheeses set the mood. Does a person want sharp or mellow. I like
mozzarella over provolone when it comes to dishes with marinara sauces. I
prefer Gjetost melted on apple cinnamon cobbler then Cheddar. So you might
want to re think your poll on cheeses as the answer is more complicated.
Does Wisconsin make better muenster cheese then the originators of the
cheese? I don't known as I have not had the chance to taste cheese from
Muenster. I have had Welsh Ale cheese that I like better then cheddar on
ham. :)
Sorry if this doesn't help
De