[Sca-cooks] Intro from new person and my first quest for the perfect recipe...

Marion Waldegrave marionofwintersgate at twistedsistah.com
Sun Feb 11 23:23:20 PST 2007

Well the main theme is Love, since it is our Hearts Revel, there for
something that is exotic... and from a magical standpoint, the idea
of honey involved would be grand!  Think it can be adapted for king
crab legs?  The rules are that it has to be period, and not my own,
just something that falls within the time frame for SCA period.  At
least that is how i understand it... Oh that would be lovely!!

Marion