[Sca-cooks] Crab recipe was Intro from new person and my first quest for the perfect recipe...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Feb 12 06:28:53 PST 2007

I wasn't sure about restuffing legs that had been frozen either.
But certainly the bodies would make great containers.
This jogged my memory as to where I had seen pictures of crab being
done. http://www.historicfood.com/Farced%20crab.htm
Ivan of course has Farced Crab up on his website. It's from Robert May.

Johnnae