[Sca-cooks] German feast

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Mon Feb 12 18:35:14 PST 2007

Geez and they(our local group here in Greenville SC)  were impressed
when I walked in with the menu already together, and some
flexibility...  Damn!!!!  Can I be You When I Grow Up?
Seriously, I would love to get a copy of your excel file if it is easy
for a non math person to understand.  That looks like a very handy tool.

Nichola