[Sca-cooks] Alpha cooks (was Re: OT/OOP From today's NY Times Food section...)

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Thu Feb 15 08:26:14 PST 2007

Gianotta, Oh dear Gianotta!
LOVE IT!! You made my day!! Thank you! Thank you! ROFLMAO. You sound
like me talking to my husband! In his defense, I must say, he makes
wonderful soft boiled eggs. Other than that, he's not allowed IN the
kitchen...my sewing room...near the good dishes......my purse........
ah! these Ivory Tower , head-in-the-cloud types!
Phillipa