[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP From today's NY Times Food section...

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:45:50 PST 2007

>I swear, this is not about me...
>
>Adamantius

For the first time in my life I'm with an Alpha cook
but we do very well together. Elizabeth is definately
as good as me and my better in some areas. Dinner
is usually one or the other of us cooks or, when we
do work together, we make a great team with one
doing prep or cleaning as the other prepares his or
her dish.

I don't think I ever get the "impatient" vibe from
her, but I guess I'll have to wait until I make gumbo
and then I'm sure I'll get more than vibes.

The only time she makes me twitch in the kitchen
is when she does mis en place, her knife skills need
work.  :-)

But, two Alphas can co-exist happily. We just need
to know which one is in charge at that moment.

Gunthar