[Sca-cooks] medieval medicine, spices, and this blasted cold

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Fri Feb 16 12:31:32 PST 2007

The same thing hit me last December.  I'm a singer and church soloist and
can't afford to be sick at that time of year.  I did exactly what you
described plus antibiotics and got rid of it.  Not exerting yourself is
key:  I'm a college student, and for the first week I tried to "be
normal."  Once I stopped doing that, I got better.  :)