[Sca-cooks] Pie in a Pipkin

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Wed Feb 21 08:43:17 PST 2007

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:
>>> However, it gives no source, just a 16th century translation of a
>>> Medieval Italian Cookbook. Has anyone else found this recipe or a
>>> source
>>> for this? In the mean time I am going to try this at our Shire's A&S
>>> meeting tomorrow, and if it turns out not to be period then I will
>>> just
>>> find something else. But it does look good. :)
> Um... Brighid is on this list (don't tease Vincenzi) but she may not see
> her email today. I generally trust her redactions more than I do my
> own... though she may have adapted this one.

Wow, didn't even catch that this recipe was from Brighid - just didn't
put the two names together as I know most people here by their SCA name
and NOT their mundane names. I will email her directly to see if she can
share the source for documentation. Thanks.

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert