[Sca-cooks] philosophical salad question

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:53:15 PST 2007

Helewyse's website has a number of menus posted from various
Italian sources.
http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/yulefeast.html
salads appear as dinner fare on Dec 15th
Lettuce and borage flower salad, Salad of cooked chicory, Macaroni
salad, Cooked carrot salad, Salad of capers currants and sugar, Salad of
feet of kid,
I know that we went with Giacomo Castelvetro and Platina for the actual
salad recipes.

Johnnae