[Sca-cooks] listing of ingredients...

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 25 19:45:44 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
< < < < Anytime anybody gives me trouble I threaten to spend their feast
dollars on Tuna Helper. I've gone to the Betty Crocker website and
found the most frightening new flavor (last time it was something
like Cheesy Mexi-Tuna Enchilada) and done preliminary calculations
for 400 servings. That always does the trick.

Adamantius  > > > > >

Several years years ago, at our Barony's 25th anniversary of the Kingdom's
oldest running event, one of the Feast Cooks was planning to serve Stouffers
Lasagna as the primary dish.  that was his choice, and there was some
carrots and potatoes in there somewhere.  With some gentle urging late the
night before or early the morning of the feast serving 175+ . . . when the
cook still had not gone shopping . . . the menu was changed and some more
fitting meal was created.  Memory fades on what is fact and waht is
embellishment, and what was actually served when all was said and done.

There are some SPAM stories out in our Kingdom legends, but that was
intentional and another story I don't have details for.

niccolo "no SPAM" difrancesco