[Sca-cooks] OP, & commercial: What Kind of Foods would you like to be

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 28 09:32:24 PST 2007

Hej!
    I got the Cloudberries in on Tuesday, so if you go to the web site
(http://stores.olafsplunder.com ) later today you should be able to find
them.  Search on "Foods & Beverages" also check out "Cookware" and  "Candy".
If you have a Norse persona, check out the "For You Vikings" & "Made In
Scandinavia" listings.  Most of the berries are in preserves.  The Midnight
Sun brand is berries in sugar syrup, I can get #10 cans of them on special
order.
Pax,
Olaf
Jim Revells

Olaf's Plunder

"A Different Kind of Art Gallery & Gift Store"

Open 10 AM to 6 PM
Additional Hours by Appointment

See our web site at:
http://stores.olafsplunder.com