[Sca-cooks] OP, & commercial: What Kind of Foods would you like to be

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 28 14:51:14 PST 2007

Someone who didn't sign their post wrote:
>so, where can I buy all these weird berries?  all I can find, locally, are
>blue, straw, rasp and huckle.  and I can't find any online.  frozen, fresh,
>either...found some freeze-dried, but that's not what I want...
>
>On 2/15/07, JAMES REVELLS <sudnserv5 at verizon.net> wrote:
>  >    The berries I have, Lingon, Goose, Queens Blend & next order Cloud, all
>  > by Hafi & Lingon by Felix.  I don't plan to carry much in the way of canned
>  > fish at this point, it may be an item later, but I don't eat it,
>so I don't.
>  >
>>  Pax,
>  > Olaf

Not to take any business away from Olaf (i'm on the opposite coast),
i can find Lingonberries in more than one form at IKEA in their food
market area. And i think i've seen Cloudberries there, too. These are
as preserves - whole berries in a sugar base.

The Berkeley Bowl has fresh gooseberries in season.

I dunno what Queen's Blend is... probably tastey, though.

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita