[Sca-cooks] OP, & commercial: What Kind of Foods would you like to be able to order?

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 14 10:42:45 PST 2007

Hej!
    As many of you have heard I have opened a gift shop in southern Vermont,
mostly I sell New England and Scandinavian specalties along with some really
great art (much of it produced by SCAdians).  When I went looking for
wholesale suppliers for Scandinavian food items I came across a couple of
suppliers who cover all of  Europe, so I would like to know what food items
should I carry that are likely to sell at the store & on the web page?
There aren't really many ethnic food stores in the area, although there is a
nice food store that carries some gourmet items.  So the specifications are
non-perishable food, with a reasonably long shelf life that aren't usually
found in general grocery stores.  I would like to origins keep it mostly
centered around the Baltic, but it can be from anywhere in Europe, if my
suppliers carry it.  In addition it should be something you would fairly
frequently buy if you could get it.  I already carry many Scandinavian food
items (they will be on the web site as soon as I finish adding a bunch of
other items, we are up over 500 items & haven't finished), but I am looking
to add more.
Pax,
Olaf
Jim Revells

Olaf's Plunder

"A Different Kind of Art Gallery & Gift Store"

Open 10 AM to 6 PM
Additional Hours by Appointment

See our web site at:
http://stores.olafsplunder.com