[Sca-cooks] Hearts Revel recipe idea

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 21:53:57 PST 2007

Marion mentioned last week:
<<< Well the main theme is Love, since it is our Hearts Revel, there for
something that is exotic... >>>

I think you said you had your revel this past weekend. But for a
future event with a similar thing, how about serving... hearts.

There are several period recipes in this file that use various hearts
as an ingredient:
organ-meats-msg   (96K)  8/30/06    Period cooking of organ meats.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/organ-meats-msg.html

The following is one of them:
======