[Sca-cooks] I've learned my lesson...(previously listing of ingredients)

kimberley lee pokiekim at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 15:46:08 PST 2007

I think that I posted a thank you for all of your kind advice about listing my ingredients....but...my computer is older than Dirt....so...I'm not sure it went through.

  I have learned how important it is to post the ingredients.  My Menu has been apporved as was done so over a month ago.  We have already compiled a list of ingredients and we have spoken to the person doing the web page...he is gonig to do something so that when you scroll over the dish..it will give you the ingredients of that particular dish.  We will also have ingredients and a pretty poster of our menu at gate.  We are using tiny little scrolls with the menu on them to give as feast tokens.

  I'm really excited about the whole thing, really!  I am so thankful for all of the great advice I got from this list.

  I've cooked for so many events outside of the SCA and had never done more than listing the Menu....But I am really seeing the benifits of the ingredient list.  I'll have to pass on the use of it to my friends who are now cooking for the non-SCA events back home.

Kimberley D. Lee
Lady Aoife inghean ui hEaluighthe

"If idle hands are the devil's play things, then I'm just thankful God gave us drums..."