[Sca-cooks] Cooking Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 2 13:17:55 PST 2007

From: "Joshua McCoy" <myrddin at nerdshack.com>
>People I need help to know what the heck I am doing wrong with my
>search for historicly acurat recipes for like candy, main dish,
>bread, and deserts.  Can any one help please?  Or can any one pass
>on some recipes that have not been copy writen.

There are mass loads of information both in wonderful books and on
the internet (although you can also find lots of misinformation out
there, too).

Note that historical recipes in their original languages are not
copyrighted, since they are from long before the current copyright
laws. However, translations may be copyrighted.

And i'm sure we'd be happy to help on this list, too. However, it
would help if you could be more specific.
-- What is your purpose in asking for this information?
-- What culture are you interested in - England? France? Germany? Italy? other?
-- What time period - 14th C.? 15th C.? 16th C.? other?

We can't help if we don't know what you're looking for and why you want it...

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita