[Sca-cooks] Santa bring any cool cooking stuff?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 2 13:36:10 PST 2007

Not a thing.  My one book that I first ordered in October and then again in
December appears to be lost in the mail. That was for Christmas.
I had them drive me past  the local kitchen shop over the holidays. Had
discount coupons
and still managed to walk out with nothing. Pretty bad when I can't find
anything in a kitchen shop..
I think I am going to do a David Brown Book Co order this week, though.
I am sure that
I can find things there.
Happy 12th Night everyone,

Johnnae