[Sca-cooks] Half an outcast! St. Nick?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 2 22:45:23 PST 2007

Adamantius quipped:

<<< Well, if I had to be stranded on a desert island with either it, or
"Frosty the Snowman", Rudolph wins every single time! Fairy tale,
_INDEED_!!!

Of course, I could always melt Frosty and drink him, and use his eyes
and buttons for fuel...  >>>

Ah, but with Rudolph you could have reindeer steaks and sausage and
jerky.

Stefan
Anyone eaten reindeer? Does it taste like venison? I doubt it tastes
like chicken.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com