[Sca-cooks] Sugar WAS Spices in England

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Wed Jan 3 08:46:39 PST 2007

One of the Food Network Chefs did this on the Christmas special.  I'm
thinking it was either Emeril or Michael Chiarello (betting on Michael).  He took
maybe 2 inch matchsticks of sugar cane and stuffed them in between the spiral
cuts of the ham he was baking.  Of course, everyone proclaimed it delicious on
the show.

Constanza