[Sca-cooks] Cooking Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Wed Jan 3 20:12:28 PST 2007

Ok sigh I wasn't going to respond in this but I will because I am seeing
so many posts...
Joshua Go onto Yahoo and type in Middle Ages Cooking Recipes. Or Period
Recipes. Or Medieval Recipes. This will get you several thousand recipes
that are posted on line by people on this list.  While I do recommend
The Flourilegium, I will admit that I have trouble searching it from
time to time due to being overwhelmed.
Finally try these links.

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html
http://www.godecookery.com/godeboke/godeboke.html
http://www.medievalcookery.com/index.htm
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/foc/
http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/wchuang/cooking/recipes/Roman/Ancient_Roman.html

That just now gave you about 1200 recipes that are all online.  All of
these I found on yahoo searching as I stated before....
Now if you are indeed sincere in your quest you will simply take these
links and peruse like mad!!!!  I assume if this is a publishing venture
then you will get the permissions needed.

The folks on this list are not picking on you.  They are not mad at
you.  They are merely slightly paranoid since several of them have been
burned by idiots hopping on here and asking for recipes and then running
off and claiming credit.  Ok so they are justifiably paranoid.

Amends can be made here... Old folks keep in mind I started my life here
by going off on Raz....
LOL Boy those were the days.

Everyone breath and step back from your keyboards.  ;)
Nichola