[Sca-cooks] The Paranoia Thing.

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Thu Jan 4 19:03:58 PST 2007

Hi Niccolo!!!
I was the one that called everyone paranoid.  Not Joshua.  Wasn't meant
offensive, (Not like I ever care about that though.  I generally get
most folks ticked at me at some point or 'nother.)  ;)
But more importantly...
Whatever word we use... it doesn't matter because most of the Brass that
is on this list deserves to be paranoid, careful, vigilant, guarded,
wary, or hell even contagious... ;) Almost all of the people on this
list have been doing research for a DAMN long time.  And alot of them
have been burned.  So I say we let them be all of those things and more
so.

    As far as Copy written vs Un goes, well that is almost everything
that is readable to most of us is Copy written... Cause someone has
already translated it/redacted it.  If Joshua wants the Un- copywritten
stuff I am sure there are texts that need translating.... I don't happen
to have any though....

(Joshua et al... Please note that that last part was me being a smart
ass.)  No real reason to respond...

I just really wanted to clear Joshua on the calling folks paranoid thing.
That'd be me.  :) And if you wanna see Paranoid just tell Master A that
Bobby Flay and Martha are out to get him.

Nichola
Love ya all.