[Sca-cooks] The Florilegium (was Weddings)

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 08:53:29 PST 2007

Hey, it's nice to be able to go almost anywhere in the Known World
and have at least some people there aware of some of the work you've
done, even if they wouldn't recognize me by sight. I suspect that
only some Peers, and fewer Royals can claim that.  Although it would
be nice if it resulted in more invitations to participate in things.
Shrug.

Stefan

That's why I had that button made for you, Stefan. (I had someone make a
button that says "My name is Stefan.  Ask me about my Florilegium".)
Wear it!!!
Christianna