[Sca-cooks] Cold weather foods

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jan 15 14:37:34 PST 2007

The ice storm moved north and caught us today.
First ive, then snow and now it's misting again.
Not good.
We are also dining on spaghetti and garlic bread.
Just the standard recipe because if I doctor it up or
do too much to it, that's ruining it. If the
power goes out, we'll grill. If I run out of propane,
then I will think about where to go to eat out.

Johnnae