[Sca-cooks] Putting this list to the task...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 04:58:40 PST 2007

We also have a Restaurant Depot (Jetro) here...but it's too far away for me
to make a casual trip up there to check prices for this list...but to give
you an idea of what meat prices are there...I will be doing roast leg of
lamb for my Middle Eastern feast in February...I will get boneless leg of
lamb for about $2.79 per pound...which is about $2.00 less than it is in the
stores.

Kiri

On 1/21/07, Maggie MacDonald <maggie5 at cox.net> wrote:

> At 09:59 PM 1/20/2007,rattkitten said something like:
> >Ok folks let's try a test...
> >Prices right now in your area for Eye of Round... and I mean the Best
> >prices... I am talking you walk by it and go Holy Sh*& that's a great
> >price!!!!
> <snip>

Are we talking household use, or feast use?