[Sca-cooks] Rabbit meat source

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jan 21 10:54:30 PST 2007

On 1/21/07, Lawrence Bayne <shonsu_78 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I got used to cheap rabbit meat as a youngster. We had
> 150 working does on the farm. At any one time we might
> have 1000 rabbits on the place. Raised em up for meat
> and skins. Now I can't even find a sustainable supply
> EVEN at an astoundingly high price.
> YIS
> Lothar

I'm surprised you can continue to eat it. Here in the EK, I have a
friend who was raised, fairly poor, on a chicken farm, so most of what
he ate as a kid was chicken. Any time you want him to give you the
Evil Eye, invite him over for a chicken dinner ;-) Master Ekk,
Adamantius ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible