[Sca-cooks] Rabbit meat source

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 21 19:16:22 PST 2007

Lothar complained:
<<< I got used to cheap rabbit meat as a youngster. We had
150 working does on the farm. At any one time we might
have 1000 rabbits on the place. Raised em up for meat
and skins. Now I can't even find a sustainable supply
EVEN at an astoundingly high price.  >>>

Raise your own rabbits? :-)

rasng-fd-fsts-msg  (8K)  9/ 5/05    Raising plants and animals for
SCA feasts
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/rasng-fd-fsts-msg.html

Stefan
(If I tried that, they'd die. Because "someone" forgot or got too
busy to feed or water them...)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com