[Sca-cooks] Burger Battle

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 22 03:51:19 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan li Rous" <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
To: "SCA-Cooks maillist SCA-Cooks" <SCA-Cooks at Ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 12:19 AM
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Burger Battle

> Susan wrote:
>
> <<< Volker Bach wrote:
>
>> If it originated in Persia, how do we get t Roman 'Isicia'?
>>
>> I'd suspect rather that once you have leftover meat and chop it,
>> you'll find
>> out fairly soon that it can be made into balls, patties or
>> meatloaf. Asking
>> who invented it makes as much sense as asking who invented pancakes.

 Really everybody knows it was a little old Celtic lady who invented
hamburgers just outside of Hamburg in Gaul. Pancakes were invented by a
Celtic war chief who spilt his porridge into his frying pan . Anything we
have worth while was of Celtic origin.  Stealing Celtic inventions just
cause we had no written history ( tongue in cheek being a Celt)
 Cealian