[Sca-cooks] OTsleeves

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Fri Jan 26 18:44:21 PST 2007

Having looked at the web page in question, I would say that they are
probably Not acceptable being knits... I have yet to find a knit that
could pass a punch test.  Don't let the steel fiber fool you. A broken
blade could still push through the weave, since it is yarn.  They are
basically a sweater, that can't be cut.  So yeah you can sit there and
run the blade of the knife across your arm all day and never get cut,
but don't try to stab you arm cause it will most likely go right through.
Just my tuppence.

Nichola