[Sca-cooks] SCA on a diet

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:36:33 PST 2007

If she's doing South Beach or some other low carb kind of thing, the main
things she needs to avoid are things made with white flour and sugar.  Most
everything else is pretty much ok.  And if she's cooking, Splenda can be
substituted in a lot of places for sugar...and whole wheat flour/bread for
the white stuff.  I haven't found it all that difficult.

Kiri (thinking, though, about all that lovely white bread and pasta that she
can't have..sigh....)