[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Joshua McCoy myrddin at nerdshack.com
Wed Jan 3 21:11:26 PST 2007

Nichola, thank you for the links for over 12,000 ricipies.  for those of you that have said that you have gave me tipes or other stuff please send me a private e-mail with what you preivesaly stated and that will help me and I thank you know for what you have already did and will do for me.  I hope that time gose one I will be able to do the same or evan pass it forward.  As I was told about some of you about being parinoid because you have been burned, that is understandable becasue I tend to be the same way in other areas of my own life.  Adele de Maisieres I do have one simple question for you and it is not meant to offend you in any way.  My question is this do you tend to come accrosed like a stuck up snob with people?  Because to me the is not nice or seem to be the proper decorum for the SCA.  Like I had said I do not mean to be rude or offend you.

Joshua