[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Adele de Maisieres ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jan 3 21:42:45 PST 2007

Joshua McCoy wrote:
>   Adele de Maisieres I do have one simple question for you and it is not meant to offend you in any way.  My question is this do you tend to come accrosed like a stuck up snob with people?  Because to me the is not nice or seem to be the proper decorum for the SCA.  Like I had said I do not mean to be rude or offend you.

So, is this what you mean by treating people the way you want to be
treated?  And not "being fake"?  If you don't mean to be rude by your
question, what exactly do you mean?  Your disingenuousness does you no
credit.

Sorry for suggesting that you check out general resources and ask for
recipes when you're looking for something specific.

--
Adele de Maisieres

Habeo metrum - musicamque,
hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?