[Sca-cooks] Gilded gingerbread query

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jan 4 14:50:45 PST 2007

What I did was search in quotations for quotations that included
gild and gingerbread.  Nothing showed up for decorating the cookies, just
those ones that I quoted. So perhaps the phrase really relates to
something along
those lines and not gold on edible cookies.
Speaking of which time to go bake or burn the tirggel cakes. The molds
from House on
the Hill worked well with this dough. No sticking and they released well
with good
distinct printing. No need to spray them with oil or flour or powder sugar.

Johnnae