[Sca-cooks] The Paranoia Thing.

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 4 20:09:59 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
> > > > Hi Niccolo!!!
I was the one that called everyone paranoid.  Not Joshua.  Wasn't meant
offensive, (Not like I ever care about that though.  I generally get
most folks ticked at me at some point or 'nother.)  ;)  < < <SNIP > > >

    As far as Copy written vs Un goes, well that is almost everything
that is readable to most of us is Copy written... Cause someone has
already translated it/redacted it.  If Joshua wants the Un- copywritten
stuff I am sure there are texts that need translating.... I don't happen
to have any though.... < < SNIP > >

Nichola
Love ya all. > > > > > > >

Got the whole thing swirled aruond and must have deleted a couple of items
along the line.  My apologies to everyone for that misunderstanding.  I
responded to the post I saw the word used, and didn't see the first one . .
. mea culpa.

Yup.  the translations and transcriptions that have been published are
copyrighted, but not our worked out, measured, tested and roven versions.
Those are sort of vulnerable regardless of what we do.  So, I leave out a
step in my webbed versions that makes it "mine".  I assure you that my
online and distributed recipes are perfectly fine and workable with
excellent results as I present it . . . I just leave out that small personal
element or technique that makes it what "I" do with the recipe.  I give the
secrets to trusted friends and students, sort of like the family secret.  I
don't play games with ingredients; that is not fair in my mind.

"Top Chef" episode once mentioned/described one of the 'contestants' as
Charles Manson and Martha Stewart having a love child.  Yikes.  Someone once
told me that was Master A. . . . now I see he may not be the only one ;o)

niccolo difrancesco