[Sca-cooks] The Paranoia Thing.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jan 4 22:02:43 PST 2007

> Yup.  the translations and transcriptions that have been published are
> copyrighted, but not our worked out, measured, tested and roven versions.

Actually, here in the US, once something is in fixed format, it's
copyrighted to the creator. Berne convention rules, 1989.
(Recipe copyrights are tricky, though, because that's a special case.)

> niccolo difrancesco

Hey, niccolo, I have to apologize, I notice that i have one of your
recipes (Niccolo's red mustard?) listed in a menu/recipe set I have up
on the web, and I can't find any indication I got your permission to put
it in there. If you would like me to, I can bleep it out.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net