[Sca-cooks] duck eggs

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 14 00:37:02 PST 2007

Nichola replied to my questions about Phlip's ducks and duck eggs with:
<<< Ok I gotta ask...
Stefan have you ever read Robert Aspirins "Phule's Company" Series? >>>

Nope.I do read Sci-Fi and I believe I have read books by this author,
but I don't recognize this book. I guess I may have to find a copy
sometime.

<<< There is a character in there that you remind me of. >>>

Uh-oh. Now I'm not sure if I want to find that book or not...

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com