[Sca-cooks] Bob Aspirin Books. OOP OT

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Mon Jan 15 19:49:59 PST 2007

Hehehe well the Character's name is Mahatama.  He asks ALOT of
questions.  Of course in this latest book ya find out that he isn't like
you... (Hadn't read the latest book at writing of the original email
that started this all.) But still he does remind you with the
questions... Good fun lite hearted reading.  BTW you may have read the
"Myth" series.  Yet another lite hearted series by the same author.
Nichola