[Sca-cooks] New Atlantian Cooking Laurel

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 15 09:03:15 PST 2007

Mistress Kiri hinted at a new cooking Laurel in Atlantia on the SCA-Cooks
list and indeed, one was made this past weekend at their Twelfth Night.
Why should the Midrealm Cooks have an interest?  The newest Laurel was
Prince Valharic, former king of the Midrealm and current Prince of
Atlantia.  His mother and I drove down to Charlotte, NC, to the event to
surprise him.  His feast was fabulous and despite his trotting into and out
of the feast hall more than half a dozen times, right past us, he didn't
spot us thanks to some heroic attempts to keep us concealed.  I've just
driven in from the event (1124 total round-trip miles) and will report on
the food later.  My cats need attention first!

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/