[Sca-cooks] New Atlantian Cooking Laurel

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:04:15 PST 2007

It was such a joy to have the two of you here.  The look on HRH Val's face
was absolutely priceless!  It was well worth running the risk of angering
the King and Queen by calling you and letting you know.  He was stunned by
the news of his elevation...but when his mother began to speak, he turned
and first saw you, then his mother, and it was unbelievable!  The presence
of both of you made the day even more special...and his mother's words
brought tears to the eyes of several "big, tough Dukes" who were in
attendance!

Thanks again for coming!!

Kiri